PeopleQuest Staffing is currently looking to fill an Applications System Engineer (Cloud) position for one of our priority clients in Atlanta, GA. This client is a leader in telecommunication services, including cell phones, wireless, digital TV, high speed internet, DSL, home phone, and bundled services for the home and business consumer.
Please read the following job description and if you feel you are qualified, interested and available to start, please complete the application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Resumes will be reviewed and a recruiter will follow up with you if you meet the requirements.
If you do meet the requirements your resume will be submitted for consideration to the hiring manager and an in-person interview will be scheduled if it is determined that you are a fit.
Please feel free to forward this job posting on to any friend or colleague you think may be interested as well.
Project Name: Toggle Complex Service Delivery
Project Description: With the addition of Data Plan and Voice services to the Toggle product, there is an immediate need for a complex service and solution delivery team to lead, coordinate, provision, integrate and configure the Toggle platform for customers. The team will directly liaise with various organizations both internally and externally to the client including with Sales, CTO, BVoIP, UCST, the Billing Architects, OpenPeak (the vendor) and MSS organizations to complete the end-to-end delivery of the client Toggle platform.
Job Description: Support new cloud solutions - involves UAT, ORT testing and driving operational requirements. Outputs include Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Execution, Production Verification, Developer and Administrative Portals. Maintain overall platform stability/security/ supportability. Interface with development teams, vendors, product, sales and customers. Engineer operational requirements, test cases, technical documentation provide operational support. Support of web portals, orchestration, platform, application, API, network and monitoring needs. Facilitate post-outage reviews (POR), manage Service Incident Reporting (SIR), develop and deliver Root Cause Analysis (RCA) to management and to the customer.
Role Specific: Analyze, validate and process orders from the Toggle Sales team, including validating all technical aspects and requirements of the order.
- Resolve ordering and provisioning issues across the various stakeholders
- Trigger, coordinate and participate in the end-to-end provisioning of the platform for the customer
- Request and confirm creation of billing hierarchies for the billing systems
- Serve as client Carrier Administrator within the Mobility Management Platform
- Participate in lifecycle activities, including service turndown, moves, adds, and changes
- Optimize provisioning and service delivery processes
- Creating administrator accounts within the Toggle Manager portal for video-trained customers
- Setup and configure new Toggle instances in MMP
- Setup and configure a Toggle customer for Toggle Data Plan in MMP
- Setup and configure a Toggle customer for Toggle Voice services in MMP
- Order IP Flex numbers from the BVoIP team for the Toggle Voice Service
- Generate unique enterprise identifiers to create interfaces between MMP and UC
- Coordinate with the UCST group to provision appropriate UC Platforms
- Test and turn-up of the BVoIP numbers within the UC platform (with the UCST team) for the
- Toggle Voice Service
- Update customer profile information within internal MSS systems
- 5 - 7 years of systems administration experience managing enterprise Unix/Linux/Oracle environment
- 3+ years in a 24x7 production operations role supporting IaaS, PaaS or SaaS offerings in a highly available multi-data center
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems; Load Balancers, Web Service APIs, REST
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Excel Expert Required
- Strong communications skills, written and oral Intermediate Required
- Attention to detail (accounting experience a plus) Intermediate Desired
- Ability to analyze and optimize complex delivery Intermediate Required
- CCNA/CCNP Intermediate Desired
- Basic to moderate voice and data networking skills Intermediate Desired
- Microsoft office suite Intermediate Required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- CCNA/CCNP desired
8am - 5pm
$37.49 - $42.49/hr; DOE
PeopleQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer