PeopleQuest Staffing is currently looking to fill several Senior Technical Recruiter positions for one of our priority clients in Palo Alto, CA. This client is a leader in telecommunication services, including cell phones, wireless, digital TV, high speed internet, DSL, home phone, and bundled services for the home and business consumer.
Please read the following job description and if you feel you are qualified, interested and available to start, please complete the application process by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Resumes will be reviewed and a recruiter will follow up with you if you meet the requirements.
If you do meet the requirements your resume will be submitted for consideration to the hiring manager and an in-person interview will be scheduled if it is determined that you are a fit.
Please feel free to forward this job posting on to any friend or colleague you think may be interested as well.
Project Description: Recruiter responsible for sourcing external candidates in support of the Big Data organization.
- This successful candidate will be a HIGH POWERED, Full Cycle Recruiter responsible for sourcing, networking for external candidates in support of the new Big Data organization.
- Accustomed to consulting with Corporate Executives, as well as, all levels of management.
- Candidate will recruit data scientists, software developers and business analysts for a new start up organization, Big Data.
- 65 requisitions are expected next week, anticipate filling total of 250 openings this year. It would be ideal to have the candidate start work immediately and attend an April 25th training session in Dallas, TX.
- 6+ years of senior level technical recruiting experience in Information Technology, Sales or professional positions for a large corporation.
- Understanding of technical terminology (i.e. Engineering/wireless/Information Technology) and its use/need within a fortune 500 company.
- Experience in finding highly skilled candidates for specialized talent requirements/areas.
- Proactive in identifying professional/technical/diversity organizations to build strong partnerships to attract Technical candidates.
- Expert in utilizing job boards, social media, advanced Boolean searches, and recruitment methodologies/strategies.
- Identifies labor market trends, technical hot skills and competitive data for strong partnering with enterprise wide clients on talent requirements.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Must be savvy in IT Technology Staffing.
- MUST HAVE 4 year undergraduate degree.
Skills Inventory/Skill Experience Need:
- 2-3 years of Full Cycle Source/Recruit IT & Corp Technology Expert Required
- Fast Paced Staffing HIGH VOLUME Ext Fills per month Expert Required
- Job Board/Advanced Boolean Skills Searches Expert Required
- Online Networking (i.e. LinkedIn) Expert Required
- Corp Executive & all level management consulting Expert Required
- Strong Negotiation Skills Expert Required
- High Proficiency in MS Office Suites Expert Required
- Experience recruiting Big Data Expert Required
- Highly professional/experience in large Corporate Environment Expert Required
- 4 Year Undergraduate degree Expert Required
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 4 Year Undergraduate degree Required.
8am - 5pm
$35.47 - $40.47/hr; DOE
PeopleQuest is an Equal Opportunity Employer